Australian Government encourages everyone to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, hence citizens are repeatedly required to deal with superannuation funds. Self-managed superannuation is meant for saving for retirement. It allows you to control your investment strategy, lessen tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannuation law is a complex area and quality advice is required to ensure you’re compliant with the regulations. We at Ausred Accounting can assist you in establishing a superannuation fund that will effectively allow you to manage and reach your retirement goals.
We offer you a range of tailored accounting, administration and compliance solutions and will ensure your fund meets the ATO’s strict conditions as well as:
- Develop a complete superannuation strategy that supports your plan for retirement
- Completion and Lodgement of all the ATO Application Forms
- Tax advice
- Establish a new fund and wind up existing funds if needed
- Provide advice on transferring assets and roll over existing superannuation to your new SMSF
- Complete and maintain all fund-related documentation
- Assist fund trustees with any required documentation as required, as well as prepare trustee minutes
- Provide tax and compliance advice
- Help you with audit of your annual financial statements
Also, we will ensure you meet all of your annual reporting requirements, as well as help you with any documentation to initiate the pension when the time comes.